Alumni and Giving
- Alyssa loves representing her company at Market Week, where she has the opportunity to meet with buyers from all over the world.
- The marketing skills Kristy acquired at LIM College allowed her to find a job during an economic downturn.
- Being bold and taking advantage of opportunities helped make Sara a successful student -- and now it’s paving the way for success in her fashion career.
- Danielle lists Accounting and Finance as two of the most helpful classes she took for launching her career!
- Tyler got his “foot in the door” at Saks Fifth Avenue after doing his Senior Co-op internship with the famed retailer.