Alumni and Giving
- Being bold and taking advantage of opportunities helped make Sara a successful student -- and now it’s paving the way for success in her fashion career.
- Danielle lists Accounting and Finance as two of the most helpful classes she took for launching her career!
- Tyler got his “foot in the door” at Saks Fifth Avenue after doing his Senior Co-op internship with the famed retailer.
- A native of Freehold, New Jersey who majored in Fashion Merchandising and minored in Visual Merchandising, Andrea is a Senior Trend Director for Stylesight, an online provider of product development tools for the fashion and design industries.
- Bianca now finds herself doing things at her own company that she did for the companies where she interned, using the skills she learned in the courses she took at LIM College.