Alumni and Giving
- Tyler got his “foot in the door” at Saks Fifth Avenue after doing his Senior Co-op internship with the famed retailer.
- A native of Freehold, New Jersey who majored in Fashion Merchandising and minored in Visual Merchandising, Andrea is a Senior Trend Director for Stylesight, an online provider of product development tools for the fashion and design industries.
- Bianca now finds herself doing things at her own company that she did for the companies where she interned, using the skills she learned in the courses she took at LIM College.
- As a Product Trend Analyst for Cotton, Inc., Lauren has to apply the skills she honed at LIM College to forecast patterns on a global scale.
- Brian majored in Fashion Merchandising as an LIM College student and did his Senior Co-op semester at Madison Square Garden, working with the New York Knicks and New York Rangers.