Alumni and Giving
- Morgan interned in the fashion closet at Teen Vogue and in DKNY's merchandising department while she was a student at LIM College.
- CAD for Merchandising and Display Graphics were two LIM College courses that helped give Nicole the tools she needed to launch a career in visual merchandising.
- Alyssa loves representing her company at Market Week, where she has the opportunity to meet with buyers from all over the world.
- The marketing skills Kristy acquired at LIM College allowed her to find a job during an economic downturn.
- Being bold and taking advantage of opportunities helped make Sara a successful student -- and now it’s paving the way for success in her fashion career.