Student Life & Services
Off-Campus Meal Plan
LIM College offers a meal plan that allows you to dine at eateries throughout New York City. Meals are purchased with a special debit card that you can also use to shop at a variety of local delis and grocery stores.
What does this mean for LIM College students?
- Convenience: One card to purchase meals off-campus
- Freedom: Eat whenever, wherever and whatever you like at select local restaurants
- Fun: "Swipe and go" at your preferred eateries
What does this mean for parents?
- Peace of Mind: You will know that your student is eating well.
- Control: The card is only accepted at college-approved merchants, so you’ll know exactly where the funds you put on it are going.
- Budgeting: Meals are one of the biggest expenses after tuition and housing. This program will help you appropriately budget for the entire year.
- Security: Only card holders can use the card with a secure PIN.
To get more information and sign up, please visit the Off-Campus Meal Plan website.