Student Life & Services
Applying for Housing
Apply now to live in 1760 for the 2015-2016 Academic Year!
Contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at 212-752-1530 ext 330 or email@example.com for more information.
It is recommended that any student opting to live at the 1760 Residence contact the Office of Student Financial Services to complete the financial paperwork.
Download 2015-2016 LIM College Housing Contract
- Review the terms and conditions of the contract for the full academic year (both fall and spring semester)
- Complete and sign the Housing Contract
- Submit the completed and signed Housing Contract and a $725 payment ($25 application fee, $500 non-refundable deposit, and $200 security deposit) to:
Office of Housing & Residence Life
1760 Third Ave
New York, NY 10029
- Housing applicants will be notified of acceptance via email.
- Obtain financial clearance from the LIM College Office of Student Financial Services. (See guidelines in the financial note.)
- Housing packets will be emailed after July 28, 2015 for the fall 2015 semester.
- The date on which the contract and deposit are received will be utilized for assignment priority purposes. All students residing in LIM College housing will be required to sign a housing contract. Untimely completion of documents and payments may result in a denial of the application.
Please note: In order to apply for housing you must be enrolled in a program at LIM College. This requires submitting your $400 tuition deposit and tuition agreement prior to applying for housing.
Move in Dates for New Housing Students:
Undergraduate New student move-in date:
* August 18, 2015
MPS New student move-in date:
*August 16, 2015
International New student move-in date:
* August 9, 2015
Move in Date for Returning Housing Students:
Undergraduate and MPS Students
* August 22, 2015
You will not be able to move into your assigned room until you are cleared by the Office of Student Financial Services. Financial clearance requires a minimum of 50% of your semester tuition and 100% of your semester housing charges to be paid or covered with confirmed financial aid funds or payment plan.
If you receive financial aid, please note that awards may not be posted until after the full housing payment deadline. However, you are still responsible for meeting the payment deadline. Financial aid applicants are encouraged to file their paperwork well in advance to avoid potential problems or delays. Financial Aid can not be utilized to pay the initial $725 housing payment required to live at 1760.
Please contact the LIM College Office of Student Financial Services by phone: 212-752-1530 Ext. 389, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , should you have questions regarding your financial aid package.