Student Life & Services
Applying for Housing
Apply now to live in 1760 for the 2013- 2014 Academic Year!
Contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at 212-752-1530 ext 330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
It is recommended that any student opting to live at the 1760 Residence contact the Office of Student Financial Services to complete the financial paperwork.
Download 2013-2014 LIM College Housing Contract, Application & Questionnaire
Download 2013 -2014 LIM College MPS Housing Contract, Application & Questionnaire
- Review the terms and conditions of the contract for the full academic year (both fall and spring semester)
- Complete and sign the Housing Contract, Application & Questionnaire.
- Submit the completed and signed Housing Contract, Application & Questionnaire, and a $725 payment ($25 application fee, $500 non-refundable deposit, and $200 security deposit) to:
Office of Housing & Residence Life
1760 Third Ave
New York, NY 10029
- Housing applicants will be notified of acceptance via email.
- Obtain financial clearance from the LIM College Office of Student Financial Services. (See guidelines in the financial note.)
- Housing packets, which contain roommate and move-in information, will be mailed out after July 22, 2013 for the Fall 2013 semester and after January 13, 2013 for the Spring 2014 semester.
- The date on which the contract and deposit are received will be utilized for assignment priority purposes. All students residing in LIM College housing will be required to sign a housing contract. Untimely completion of documents and payments may result in a denial of the application.
Please note: In order to apply for housing you must be enrolled in a program at LIM College. This requires submitting your $400 tuition deposit and tuition agreement prior to applying for housing.
New student move-in date:
* Fall 2013: August 20, 2013
* Spring 2014: January 22, 2014
Returning student move-in date:
* Fall 2013: August 24,2013
You will not be able to move into your assigned room until you are cleared by the Office of Student Financial Services. Financial clearance requires sufficient confirmed funds to cover your fall housing charge in full and a minimum of 50 percent of your fall tuition. For spring applicants this will entail sufficient confirmed funds to cover your spring housing charge in full and a minimum of 50 percent of your spring tuition.
If you receive financial aid, please note that awards may not be posted until after the full housing payment deadline. However, you are still responsible for meeting the payment deadline. Financial aid applicants are encouraged to file their paperwork well in advance to avoid potential problems or delays. Financial Aid can not be utilized to pay the initial $725 housing payment required to live at 1760.
Please contact the LIM College Office of Student Financial Services by phone: 212-752-1530 Ext. 389, or by email: email@example.com , should you have questions regarding your financial aid package.