About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/08/2014 - 2014-2015 Scholarship Applications Now Available Applications must be postmarked by March 31
- 03/08/2014 - New Video: Cross-Cultural Trip to Amsterdam and Paris A behind-the-scenes look at fashion and culture in two fabulous European cities
- 03/06/2014 - LIM College Wins Three Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for fifth consecutive year
- 03/04/2014 - Bianca Bartolo of LIM College Selected as a Recipient of PAVE’s First Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship Panel of industry experts choose Visual Merchandising major from pool of applicants throughout the U.S.
- 03/01/2014 - Interested in Transferring to LIM College? Attend Transfer Services Day Discuss credit transfer, get financial aid info, and receive an instant decision
- 03/01/2014 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Open Sat. March 1 and Sat. March 8 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 02/26/2014 - Stress Reduction and Relaxation Session: Feb. 26 Take a break - relax and relieve your stress through meditation and deep breathing
- 02/25/2014 - Going Places - Commuter Student Group: Feb. 25 Meet other commuter students and share your experiences
- 02/20/2014 - LIM College Selected to Participate in KAKEHASHI Project to Strengthen U.S. – Japan Relations Through Educational Exchange Will host students from Bunka Fashion Graduate University on March 24-25
- 02/19/2014 - Transfer Student Group: Feb. 19 All new and continuing transfer students welcome
- 02/18/2014 - Travel to China with LIM College: Info. Session Feb. 18 Visit Beijing, Shanghai and Xian from May 27 through June 4
- 02/10/2014 - Meet Charlene Campbell, Author of 'From Intern to Stylist' on Feb. 10 Campbell will discuss what aspiring stylists need to know for a successful career