About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 03/04/2013 - Introducing: The LIM College Library and Archives Blog Stay up to date on what's happening at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library
- 03/03/2013 - LIM College to Offer Master of Professional Studies Degree in Fashion Marketing New program to begin in Fall 2013 semester
- 03/02/2013 - The Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Sat. March 2 and Sat. March 9 from 10 am to 4 pm
- 02/13/2013 - Noreen Mallory, Author of Harlem in the Twentieth Century, Will Be at LIM College on Feb. 13 from 6 - 8 p.m. in Maxwell Hall
- 12/20/2012 - Library Hours for Dec. 20 and 21 The Adrian G. Marcuse Library will be open from 8 am - 5 pm on Dec. 20 and 21
- 12/05/2012 - The Adrian G. Marcuse Library Celebrates National Tie Month Necktie and menswear titles on display through January
- 12/01/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Dec. 1, 8 and 15 Library will be open from 10 am - 4 pm on select Saturdays in Dec.
- 11/03/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Saturdays from Nov. 3 - 17 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 10/23/2012 - Glenda Bailey, Editor-in-Chief of Harper's Bazaar, and Interior Designer Alessandra Branca Discuss "Fashion and Interiors" at LIM College's Fashion: Now & Then Conference Participants from around the world come together to discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 10/19/2012 - A Conversation with Fashion's First Family - Live Video Feed and Book Signings - Oct. 19 Join Prof. Amanda Hallay and David Wolfe for mocktails as part of the Fashion: Now & Then Conference
- 09/13/2012 - Recruitment Fair Fall, spring and summer internships, and full-time jobs available