Provost Search Update - February 2023
In alignment with our commitment of sharing milestones for the Provost Search process, I am writing to share a status update since mid-January. Over the past few weeks:
- Our Search Firm, Odgers Berndtson (OB), has concluded their virtual listening sessions which included faculty, staff, students, alumni, and some members of the LIM Board of Directors.
- The Position Announcement has been finalized and initial prospective candidate outreach by Odgers Berndtson has begun.
- Marketing and Communications has supported the Search Committee by creating a Provost Search Site. This site includes information on:
- Progress Updates
- How to Express Interest
- Position Profile
- Search Committee Membership
- In support of our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and to ensure a fair and equitable search, the Search Committee participated in a training session on Implicit Bias led by Odgers Berndtson.
As a search committee, we appreciate the community’s thoughtful conversations and the feedback shared with Odgers Berndston (OB). This has helped OB to better understand the College and will help them convey to prospective candidates what is truly special about LIM College.
We encourage expressions of interest, referrals, or nominations for this important role. To do so, or to arrange for a conversation in confidence, please contact:
Partner & Head, US Not-for-Profit Practice
+1 202 320 2660
We appreciate all the support from the community thus far and I look forward to continuing to update you on the progress of the search via email and through our Provost Search Site. If you have any questions regarding the Provost Search, please feel free to reach out to Carolyn or me.
Vice President of Government Relations and Community Affairs