The Fashion Merchandising department is staffed by a dynamic group of individuals who are here for one purpose -- to help you succeed.
What can you expect from the Fashion Merchandising department?
- Talented faculty members with extensive experience in their respective fields who care about your success
- Chances to go on great field trips, explore overseas learning opportunities, and participate in exciting clubs, including the Fashion Styling Club
- Opportunities to work on student-created fashion shows and other creative projects
Most of all, you will find a department dedicated to making sure that you learn as much as you can about the fashion industry during your time with us. We will help put you in the best possible position to achieve academic and career success.
View the courses offered in the Fashion Merchandising department.
Latest News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 4/23/2014 - Can You Be Successful and Have a Rewarding Career Selling Sustainable Fashion? A Panel Discussion on April 23 Featuring special guest speakers working in sustainable fashion
- 4/28/2014 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip Information Sessions April 28 and May 1 at 1 pm
- 4/14/2014 - Professor Amanda Hallay Talks Mad Men Fashion as New Season Begins quoted in the Boston Globe and San Antonio Express-News
- More News & Events