About LIM College
About LIM College
Located in midtown Manhattan, the fashion capital of the world, LIM College prepares students for exciting careers in every aspect of the business of fashion.
Devoted exclusively to the business of fashion, LIM College offers a unique combination of strong academics and extensive hands-on experience to prepare you for a successful future.
At the undergraduate level, the College offers majors in Fashion Merchandising, Management, Marketing and Visual Merchandising. For graduate students, we offer MBA and MPS programs that are customized, flexible and industry-oriented — ideal for working professionals in today’s fast-moving fashion scene.
Whichever program you choose, you’ll be immersed in the real-world business of fashion starting on day one. Internships, guest speakers and field trips in the heart of Manhattan are all integral parts of your LIM College education. In the process, you’ll make industry connections that lay the groundwork for a successful career.
You’ll also work closely with our talented and experienced faculty. Professors at LIM College are consultants, buyers, marketing professionals and more. They’re dedicated teachers who will know your strengths, your interests and your career goals—and who will help you achieve them, too.
Latest News News RSS Feed
- 5/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy to Deliver the Keynote Address at LIM College's 74th Annual Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson will also receive the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree
- 5/24/2013 - Apply by May 24 to Travel to Paris and Amsterdam with LIM College Two scholarships are available for the Winter 2014 Cross-Cultural Analysis course
- 5/9/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on WNYC Radio's 'All Things Considered' Michael Londrigan discusses fashion's global supply chain in light of Bangladesh building collapse
- More News
Events Events RSS Feed
- 4/30/2013 - Rachel Shechtman, Founder of STORY and Cube Ventures, to Speak to Graduate Students on April 30 Entrepreneur's visit is part of the LIM College CEO Roundtable Series
- 4/12/2013 - LIM College Student Fashion Show: 'Rebelution' to Be Held on April 12 at Roseland Ballroom Tickets now on sale - 1,500 guests expected - including fashion icon Patricia Field
- 4/10/2013 - Creativity + Capability + Confidence = Career: A Discussion with Four Successful Professionals on April 10 Featuring Mike Niemtzow and Jon Harari of WindowsWear.com, Becca McCharen of Chromat, and Debbie Kiederer of ChalkDust Consulting and Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls
- More Events