Get ready to advance your fashion career.
Top Reasons to get a Master's at LIM
- Explore what’s happening in the fashion business right now – and acquire skills you can apply in the workplace immediately.
- We partner with more than 800 companies a year on jobs, events, and internships!
- Fashion professional faculty bring workplace know-how straight to class. Plus, networking events, guest speakers, and company visits.
- You’ll receive comprehensive career development services—our Class of 2020 had a 94% Career Outcomes rate!
- Fast and flexible: one-year, 30-credit programs. Convenient class schedules on-campus or online.
- We were named one of The Best Fashion Schools in the World by the BoF (Business of Fashion)!
Ready to take the next step?Apply Now
Not a Master's Degree Applicant?
If you're going to be a first-year or transfer undergrad student, find information for your application process.Applying to LIM College
Fashion Educators Grant
Do you teach a college-level, fashion-related course? Learn more about a grant that will cover 50% of your tuition.Learn More