Get ready to advance your fashion career.
Top Reasons to get a Master's at LIM
- Explore what’s happening in the fashion business right now – and acquire skills you can apply in the workplace immediately.
- We partner with more than 800 companies a year on jobs, events, and internships!
- Fashion professional faculty bring workplace know-how straight to class. Plus, networking events, guest speakers, and company visits.
- You’ll receive comprehensive career development services—93% of our 2019 master’s grads secured employment in fashion or a related field.
- Fast and flexible: one-year, 30-credit programs. Convenient class schedules on-campus or online.
- We’re on U.S. News & World Report’s list of “Best Online Graduate Business Programs” and rated as one of “The World’s Top Fashion Schools” by the Business of Fashion (BoF)
Ready to take the next step?Apply Now
Not a Master's Degree Applicant?
If you're going to be a first-year or transfer undergrad student, find information for your application process.Applying to LIM College
Fashion Educators Grant
Do you teach a college-level, fashion-related course? Learn more about a grant that will cover 50% of your tuition.Learn More