Date & Time
Don’t miss the first one on Fri. Feb. 26 from 5:30 - 7:00 PM.
Log on to meet your new classmates and talk to current students, alumni, and faculty. We’ll cover lots of stuff you’re probably wondering about, including:
- What does studying the business side of fashion really mean? What career paths can it lead to?
- What financial aid is available – and how do I get through that process?
- What’s it like to live in Manhattan?
You’ll also find out how you can be part of our first-ever “Concept to Runway” Competition – where you create a look that could be featured in our annual Student Fashion Show.
More details will follow, but here are the dates and key highlights:
- April 10: Panel with Fashion Media professionals and editors of The Lexington Line / “Concept to Runway” Pitch Panel
- April 23: LIM Virtual Fashion Show We look forward to connecting with you!
*Attend all 3 Accepted Students Day events and be entered to win one of three $100 Amazon Gift Cards!
Note: This event is for accepted on-campus undergraduate students starting in Fall 2021.