How to upload your proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Your safety is important and we have made it easy for you to submit not only your COVID-19 molecular test results, but also your COVID-19 vaccination information with LIM College.
This communication includes information about:
A. How to upload your proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and/or your COVID-19 molecular test results into SONIS
B. Key Information about LIM’s Decision to require the COVID-19 vaccine for those who plan to be physically on campus this fall.
In addition, if you weren’t able to make it to our recent COVID-19 vaccination requirements webinar, you can find a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section on the website by clicking here.
A. How to upload your proof of COVID-19 and Test Results (and All Other Immunization Records)
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Uploading Your Information Into SONIS has been uploaded to MyLIM.
- Beginning June 14th, students, faculty, and staff will be able to submit their proof of vaccination using the SONIS system.
- Incentive prizes will be raffled off at the end of each month. To be included in the raffle, all you need to do is submit your proof of vaccination.
*Once you upload your proof of vaccination, you will only be contacted if your results are NOT APPROVED. You can always log into SONIS to check the status of the results uploaded.
B. Key Information about LIM’s Decision to Require the COVID-19 Vaccine for those who plan to be physically on campus this fall.
- Once the FDA grants full approval to any one or more COVID-19 vaccine(s), LIM will require proof of vaccination for all students, faculty, and staff who plan to be in campus buildings in Fall 2021.
- Until the FDA fully approves its first COVID-19 vaccine, LIM will continue to allow non-vaccinated students, faculty, and staff on campus, subject to current COVID-19 testing protocols.
- If you’re fully vaccinated, you will no longer have to participate in baseline testing or weekly surveillance/pool testing.
- You will need to provide a copy of your completed vaccination card or medical record after you are considered fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination includes any COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use in the U.S. or those administered outside the U.S. that are recognized by the World Health Organization for emergency use.
For more detailed information on the COVID-19 vaccination requirements, including links of where to get vaccinated, specific information for international students, and other FAQs, visit us here.