Apply for Housing
Our office is moving towards an online application software, Symplicity Residence. Your online application will allow you to closely monitor your application status and become comfortable with using Residence to manage your housing needs in the future.
Please contact the LIM College Office of Housing and Residence Life if you have any questions or run into any issues completing the online application. 646-388-8427 / email@example.com
Instructions for accessing Residence and completing the application are below.
- Open and review the attached Residence Guide.
- Access Residence at https://limcollege-residence.symplicity.com/.
- Chose the “Resident” option and you will be redirected to the MyLIM login page, login with your LIM credentials.
- Select the appropriate application, then complete each step.
- Submit the completed and signed Housing Application, Roommate Matching Questionnaire and pay the $725 deposit via the Symplicity Residence portal.
- Deposits can also be paid by sending a check made payable to LIM College and mailed to:
Office of Housing & Residence Life
1760 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10029
You will be able to see that your completed application has been submitted and track the status of your application going forward.
Only students that have been accepted to LIM and paid the $400 (Undergraduate) or $500 (Graduate) enrollment deposit will be able to access the Residence website. If you have submitted your deposit and are not able to access the Residence website please email the Housing & Residence Life Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.