Fight Back on Spring Break: March 9
March 9, 2015
This presentation by Girls Fight Back will focus on how we can be safer and look out for each other more actively on Spring Break -- or any time we want to be social, travel, or have a good time.
- Using your intuition
- Awareness, eye contact, verbal boundaries
- How to be an active bystander and a good ally
- The definition of consent
- How to support a survivor
- How to set boundaries that work for you
- Verbal de-escalation skills
- The basics of self-defense
Monday, March 9 from 1:15 - 2:30 p.m. in the Maxwell Hall Student Center
Enter to win a Kindle or Fitbit by RSVPing to: email@example.com You must be present to win.