The FINDSPARK 2016 Fashion Conference is Here
March 5, 2016
The Fashion Conference You Have Been Waiting For!
The Department of Experiential Education & Career Management is partnering with FindSpark to offer LIM College students and alumni free admission to the FindSpark Fashion Conference on Saturday, March 5. You'll have the opportunity to meet amazing fashion professionals including reps from companies like Ralph Lauren, Birchbox, Jackthreads, ASOS, H&M, Free People, Bustle, and more.
Tickets are VERY limited, so be sure to RSVP ASAP to claim your spot.
Interested? Here is what you need to do:
1. Register for FREE and learn more about the event at findspark.com/fashionconference.
2. Click the orange "Register Now" button.
3. You'll be prompted to become a FindSpark community member. (It takes just a moment.) Use your LIM email address if possible, or log in if you are already a member.
4. Be sure to select "LIM Student" in the Registration form.
5. Click the green "Register" button.
6. Complete the remaining fields in the Registration form and then click "Complete Registration."
7. You’re all set! Look for an email confirmation from FindSpark in the days leading up to the event.
See you on Saturday, March 5 at the Townhouse! Be sure to bring your LIM College student ID with you.
Prefer to register in person? Visit the FindSpark table in the Maxwell Hall Student Center on Wednesday, February 24 from 10:30 am -2:30 pm for more information and in-person registration.