Mentor Recruitment Info. Session: Feb. 23
February 23, 2015
The most influential and respected leaders are those who know how to guide and assist others. At LIM College we seek to develop such leaders, and becoming a Mentor is a step on that path.
As a Mentor, you will develop your own career possibilities while helping other students achieve their potential. Mentoring will give you back as much as you give -- in leadership, teaching, and collaborative skills. Mentoring is also a great way to build satisfying relationships and have fun.
We are looking for students who are approachable, responsible, effective communicators, enthusiastic about LIM College, and in good academic and disciplinary standing.
Mentor Recruitment / Info. Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Feb. 17 at 6 p.m. in the Office of Student Life
- Feb.18 at 1:30 p.m. in the Maxwell Hall Student Center
- Feb.19 at 7 p.m. at the Residence Hall (1st floor lounge)
- Feb. 20 at 12 p.m. in the Office of Student Life
- Feb. 23 at 1:30 p.m. in Fifth Ave. - Room 0504
- First Year Experience Mentor
- International Student Ambassador
- Orientation Leader
- Peer Advising Leader
- Peer Mediator
- Resident Advisor
- SALT Ambassador
- Summer Conference Assistant
You must attend one of these sessions in order to apply for any of the positions listed above. Sign up at http://goo.gl/forms/gKI5ujyZ6B