MPS Internship Seminar: May 7
May 7, 2015
MPS Internship GPS: Navigating Your Journey to a Graduate Internship
This session, offered four times this spring, will cover the information MPS students need to be able to seek out, apply, accept, and report placement on the required Semester 3 Internship - MPSM 608 or MPSR 659.
Topics to be explored include:
- What company is the best fit for me?
- When do I apply?
- Where do I look for opportunities?
- Do I need a different cover letter for each position?
- What should I ask on the interview and how do I follow-up?
- What do I have to offer employers? What are my unique strengths?
- Where do I find the necessary paperwork?
The final session will be held May 7 from 4 - 5:30 pm in FashionOpolis.
For more information contact the Department of Experiential Education & Career Management at firstname.lastname@example.org