About LIM College
New 'Software Web Store' Allows LIM Students, Faculty and Staff to Purchase Computer Applications at a Significant Discount
Site can also be used to access a free copy of any Microsoft software currently deployed at LIM College
LIM College has a new “Software Web Store” for purchasing computer applications at a significantly discounted rate. Click here to view the applications available to students. Click here to view the applications available to faculty and staff.
This site can also be used to access a free copy of any Microsoft software currently deployed at LIM College (faculty and staff must pay $9.95 for shipping and handling). This “Home Use program - HUP” is intended to provide students, faculty and staff access to the same technologies purchased and maintained under LIM’s Volume Licensing Agreement.
If you use the store, you must abide by all Microsoft rules and regulations and this software must be used for educational purposes only. Microsoft will enforce its licensing rules and LIM College will not be held liable for any violations. It is vital that users do not put this new affiliation at risk through any inappropriate actions.
Sample of available applications:
- Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013 Professional Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, Lync
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, After Affects, Premiere Pro, Muse, Acrobat Pro, Audition, Bridge, Encore, Firework, Flash Builder Premium, Flash Professional, InCopy, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Prelude, Speedgrade, Edge Animate, Edge Inspect, Edge Web Font, Edge Code, Edge Reflow
- Microsoft Visio Premium 2013
- Windows 7 and 8 Upgrade (installation instructions coming soon)
- Parallels Desktop 8 (run Windows on a Mac)
If you have any questions contact the LIM College IT Help Desk in one of the following ways:
- Open a ticket or email email@example.com
- Call 646-218-2190
- Call Extension 390 from any LIM College community phone