Student Life & Services
Community Service & Service Learning
Each year, LIM College students participate in several different community service activities including the Bottomless Closet Drive, New York Cares Day, and the Annual LIM College Blood Drive. We hope that you will take part in these important events which impact peoples’ lives.
Make sure to check the Student Life Calendar and your LIM College email account for community service opportunities. For additional resources and information on service opportunities, you can also contact the Office of Student Life.
If you would like more information about getting involved with a specific organization, please contact one of our community service partners:
- Bottomless Closet: www.bottomlessclosetnyc.org
- New York Cares: www.nycares.org
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC: www.bigsnyc.org/
- United Way of NYC: www.unitedwaynyc.org
- One Brick: www.onebrick.org
- City Harvest: www.cityharvest.org
- Gay Men Health Center (GMHC): www.gmhc.org
- Housing Works: www.housingworks.org
- New York Blood Center: www.nybloodcenter.org
- American Red Cross: www.redcross.org