Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is here to assist you with many of your academic needs.
- Manage academic records
- Process Applications for undergraduate Graduation Audits and Graduation postings
- Graduation Audits for graduate students
- Process verification notifications and letters with student consent
- Process transcript requests
- Liaise between the academic and administrative offices
In order to request a transcript, please access the link below. Once you access the portal, you will be able to sign up and request your transcript. Please note that transcripts are processed during normal business hours, and they could take up to three business days for processing. For information about school holidays and closures, please refer to our Academic Calendar.
NOTE that transcripts may only be requested by the student. Requests that are not submitted by the student will be denied.Transcript Request Portal
In order for LIM College to verify your information, you will need to complete an Enrollment Verification e-form.
Note that ONLY students are allowed to submit Enrollment Verification e-forms. If you are the parent of the student, please have your student complete this form.
Enrollment Verification Form