LIM students are focused, determined, and well-prepared to enter the workplace. They're ready to hit the ground running, whether in one of their required internship programs, or in a career-launching position after graduation.
Ways to Partner with LIM College
Recruit Employees and Hire Interns
- Post internship and job openings on our online platform.
- Attend a virtual career fair or on-campus event.
- Host an on-campus information session.
Access a Fresh Perspective
- Partnering with us on a course-based project or student competition is a win-win proposition.
- Students get a valuable experiential learning opportunity, while you benefit from their unique insights and new ideas.
Share Your Expertise
- Become a guest speaker in the classroom, as part of a panel discussion, or at one of our college-wide events.
- Host a field trip, store tour, or job shadowing day.
- Participate in a mentoring program.
Sponsorships and Scholarships
- Co-sponsor professional development events - such as workshops, speaker series, and conferences - on our midtown Manhattan campus or online.
- Give back to the next generation of industry professionals by supporting a branded or named scholarship.
You'll find LIM grads working at ...
From luxury brands to retail giants; PR and marketing firms to publishers; entertainment conglomerates to savvy startups—our alumni are making their mark at industry-leading companies.
A Record That Speaks for Itself
Recognized globally for educating leaders in the business of fashion since 1939, LIM is a college with no equal, in a city like no other.
We're one of The Princeton Review's "Best Colleges in the Northeastern Region" (2024)
were working in the business of fashion and lifestyle or continuing their education within 6 months of graduation.
There are over 2,700 companies in our internship and employment pipeline.
of internship employers surveyed view LIM students as career-ready.
Latest at LIM
2024 Fashion Show
Alumni mentors and honorary chairs announced.
- February 28, 2024
LIM Event Examines How AI is Reshaping the Fashion Industry
Interested in the ever-growing presence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in daily life and its future applications in the fashion business? Read more.
- November 3, 2023