LIM prides itself on 80+ years of successful collaboration with industry partners in fashion and its related fields.
Our students are focused, determined, and well-prepared to enter the workplace. They're excited to be part of the industry and ready to hit the ground running, whether in one of their required internship programs, or in a career-launching position after graduation.
Ways to Partner with LIM College
Guest Speaker Opportunities (ON CAMPUS)
- Enjoy the personal rewards of giving back by being a critical part of a student's experience.
- Share your expertise in the classroom, on a panel, at one of our college-wide events, or as an industry expert advisor.
Course-Based Projects (IN CLASSROOM)
- Gain access to the fresh perspective and enthusiastic talent of the next generation of industry leaders.
- Become a guest speaker in one of our short-term programs.
Corporate and Executive Workshops (ONGOING EDUCATION)
- Conduct in-person or virtual customized training and educational sessions for your employees.
- Develop your employees’ skills through one of our flexible online short courses.
Industry Partnerships and Sponsorships
- Co-sponsor industry-specific professional development events with us, such as workshops, seminars, speaker series, and conferences.
- Co-host student competitions and site visits or support a scholarship.
Exposé: Expose the Pose
Fashion tech company BigThinx provided the digital platform to create our annual student-run fashion show.Read more
Guest Speaker: Jordana Guimaraes, FASHINNOVATION
Jordana addressed a virtual LIM College audience as part of our Provost’s Seminar course.Read more
Partner with LIM
We would be happy to collaborate with you and create a customized program to address your specific needs.
You can participate in the activities listed above, or contact us to discuss other opportunities.
Email us at ERAA@limcollege.edu
Are you an LIM graduate who'd like to: become a mentor, speak on a panel, be featured on our website / social media accounts, or do an Instagram takeover?
We want to hear from you!
Email us at email@example.com
Your Next Candidate
We work directly with companies nationwide to assist students and graduates in finding internships and full-time positions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org