As a college dedicated to the intersection of business and fashion, LIM students are focused, highly determined, and well prepared when they enter the job market. With a curriculum built on academic excellence and hands-on experiential learning, LIM students are excited to enter the industry and start contributing, whether it is in one of their required internship programs or a long-term career after graduation.
Ways to Partner
Partner with LIM
LIM College would be happy to collaborate with you to create a customized arrangement tailored to address your specific needs. You can participate in the activities listed below, or contact us to discuss other opportunities.
- Become a guest speaker in one of our special programs and master class
- Sponsor a project-based learning opportunity
- Conduct customized training and educational sessions for your employees on- or off-site
- Co-sponsor industry-specific professional development events with us, such as workshops/seminars, speaker events, and conferences
- Sponsor or co-host an episode or series on a podcast or webinar
- Develop your employees’ skills through one of our flexible short courses
- Become a sponsor or a guest speaker in one of our short term programs
Contact us for more information
Tara Truhan, MA
Director of Corporate and University Partnerships
Find LIM Talent for Your Company
Our students have the passion and skills to make an immediate impact.
Latest from LIM
Fashion, Passion, and Climate Action
Empowering high school students
- November 19, 2020
LIM College And MOTIF Launch Short Online Courses For Fashion Professionals
Initial offerings will encompass supply chain, sustainability, and advanced spreadsheet analytics
- August 12, 2020