Student housing is offered through Educational Housing Services (EHS) at The New Yorker residence in West Midtown. The New Yorker residence is within walking distance to the LIM campus and offers round the clock security. Best of all, you’ll be living and exploring NYC with fellow LIM students.
Come home from your day at LIM College to student rooms equipped with the essentials you need to enjoy living in New York City.
- Single, double and triple occupancy rooms
- Furnished with a regular twin-size bed, desk with chair, and dressers that maximize space
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable Channels
- Wireless Internet
- Refrigerator, Small Size
- AC, Heat & Basic Utilities
The Educational Housing Services (EHS) New Yorker residence is located at 481 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10001.
- 24/7 front desk security and surveillance
- Key-card entry to building & room
- Communal kitchen facility
- Laundry facilities
- Mail & Package Services
- ATM in Building
- Hydration Station
- Game room
- Fitness center
- Study rooms
- Vending machines
Follow the steps below to join your peers at the Educational Housing Services (EHS) New Yorker for the upcoming academic year.
- Select the type of room you'd like to reserve (click on Rooms)
- Fill out the Educational Housing Services Application (request your roommate if you have one!)
- Complete the FAFSA form and view your award by logging in to LIM’s Office of Student Financial Services financial aid portal
- Speak with an SFS Counselor in order to receive “clearance” to submit your Educational Housing Services Housing Application and Housing Deposit.
- Submit your Housing Deposit or First Payment to EHS