Michael Londrigan is a fashion industry veteran with 30+ years of industry experience. He started his industry career with J.C. Penney in their menswear department and then moved to the wholesale side, specializing in product development, sales, marketing, and merchandising.
Previous positions Michael has held at LIM include Chair of the Fashion Merchandising Department, Dean, Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Acting Provost.
Michael has a strong interest in Cannabis, CSR, sustainability, and philanthropy. He has authored textbooks on fashion supply chain management and menswear and has consulted with Social Accountability International for several years.
- MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- BS, St. Peter's University
- Fashion Merchandising Senior Capstone
- Intro to the Cannabis Industry
- Textiles: Fiber to Consumer
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Fabric for Fashion