Partner with LIM
LIM College would be happy to collaborate with you to create a customized arrangement tailored to address your specific needs. You can participate in the activities listed below, or contact us to discuss other opportunities.
- Host your special events at our midtown Manhattan campus
- Conduct customized training and educational sessions for your employees on- or off-site
- Co-sponsor industry- specific professional development events with us, such as workshops/seminars, speaker events, and conferences
- Sponsor or co-host an episode or series on a podcast or webinar
- Develop your employees’ skills through one of our flexible short courses
- Become a sponsor or a guest speaker in one of our short term programs
Contact us for more information
Tara Truhan, MA
Director of Corporate and University Partnerships
LIM JOINS UN CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE
LIM College joined the United Nations Global Compact's Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative. PRME is a voluntary initiative that engages business and management schools to ensure they provide future leaders with the skills needed to balance economic and sustainability goals.
LIM College is engaged in ongoing efforts to further Sustainability via partnerships with several leading coalitions, groups, and initiatives.