Online Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management Master's Degree
Experience class at home as if you were on-campus. Our master's in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management online program is designed to bring life at LIM College directly to you, so you become one with the LIM College community. Through our Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management degree online, we’re extending the reach of our highly knowledgeable professors beyond New York City to wherever you are so you can take your career to the next level.
This graduate program will give you the competitive edge you need to succeed in today’s retail, apparel, and merchandising markets. In our master's in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management online you’ll gain practical and theoretical knowledge of fashion merchandising and retail management so that you can make business decisions in the industry and help solve real-world problems.
With an MPS in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management from LIM College, you will be prepared for a wide range of career options including:
- Product development
- Retail merchandise management
- Retail/showroom operations management
- Wholesale/retail price analysis
- Advanced Fashion Merchandising
- Consumer Behavior in Fashion
- Fashion Retail Management
- Fashion Branding & Promotion
- Principles of Visual Merchandising
- Retail Merchandise Management
- Technology in Fashion Merchandising and Management
- Product Development in Fashion From Concept to Consumer
- Internship in Fashion Merchandising and Management or Influencing in Organizations
- Capstone in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management
Get to Know Our Industry
Want to learn more about the business side of fashion? Visit our articles and guides for more information about our industry and related careers.
The LIM Distinctive Learning Formula
LIM College programs have been developed to include a distinctive mix of theory and hands-on experiences. This includes lectures, group discussion, student group work and participation to arm you with the diverse set of knowledge and experience that employers look for in this field. You’ll benefit from our distinctive learning formula in any of our programs, whether you’re on our NYC campus or enrolled in online programs, designed to fit the busy schedule of adult learners. Once graduated you’ll also benefit from our broad network of employers and successful alumni.