LIM's flexible and accelerated online degree programs empower you to achieve your goals from wherever you live.
Here’s what sets our online programs apart:
- Flexible Start Times: Begin your journey toward a degree when you’re ready. Classes start 6 times throughout the year.
- Accelerated Learning: With our 7-week course structure, you can earn a bachelor’s degree in as soon as 3 years and a master’s degree in just one year.
- Asynchronous Format: Enjoy the convenience of a schedule without set class meeting times. Log in to watch lectures and complete assignments whenever it works best for you.
- Online Community: Engage with peers and faculty through email, online text, and video discussions. Join study groups through platforms like WhatsApp and participate in virtual meetings of LIM’s student-run clubs and organizations.
- Accredited Programs: LIM College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, our Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Professional Studies, and associate degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Results: 96% of LIM's Class of 2022 were working in the business of fashion and lifestyle or continuing their education within 6 months of graduating.
Gain in-depth knowledge and practical skills to begin or advance in your career.
Online Undergraduate Degrees
- Fashion Management & Leadership, BBA
- Fashion Marketing, BBA
- Fashion Media, BS
- Fashion Merchandising & Management, AAS
- Fashion Merchandising, BBA
- The Business of Cannabis, BBA
- The Business of Fashion, BBA
Online Graduate Degrees
- Fashion Marketing, MPS
- Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management, MPS
- Global Fashion Supply Chain Management, MS
- The Business of Cannabis, MPS
- The Business of Fashion, MPS
Be at the forefront of an emerging industry with our 100% online undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Learn from faculty actively working in the field and complete hands-on internships to gain experience that can set you apart.
Fatmata Camara ‘25
Fashion Merchandising (Online), BBA
Keli Iraeta ‘23
Senior Account Services Coordinator, ONE Jeanswear Group
Marcel Smith ‘22
Assistant Buyer, Neiman Marcus Group
LIM College is on U.S. News & World Report’s 2024 lists of “Best Online Master’s in Business Programs” and “Best Online Bachelor’s Programs.”
Industry Professional Faculty
Our faculty members are industry professionals.
They teach every online session, and many also teach our on-campus classes, ensuring you get the same exceptional LIM education.
We know one size doesn’t fit all for online students.
At LIM College, we give you flexibility in pursuing opportunities for practical experience, including possibly interning at your current workplace.
Lifelong Career Support
We provide comprehensive career development services to all students and alumni.
Whether you need assistance finding your first job or guidance at any stage of your career, we’re here to help.
Be an active part of the LIM community by joining student-run clubs.
Make connections as you participate in virtual meetings and events.
You will have access to a dedicated Academic Advisor who serves as your main point of contact at LIM.
Your Academic Advisor will support you in resolving any issues that arise during your educational journey.
Our online programs prepare you for cutting-edge careers, allowing you to merge your creative passion with essential business skills. Explore the limitless possibilities of where your LIM degree can lead you.
LIM College works to make your education accessible. Each year, we allocate approximately $6 million in scholarships and grants to assist students. See how we can help you explore grants, loans, and scholarships that meet your needs.
You probably have lots of questions about earning a degree in an online learning environment.
Check out our FAQ page for answers, and if you need more information, contact us at (212) 752-1530 or email@example.com.