Online Fashion Marketing Program
PREPARE FOR A CAREER IN FASHION WHEREVER YOU ARE
LIM College’s online Fashion Marketing program allows you to earn a fashion degree at the time and location that's convenient for you. After earning a Fashion Marketing degree online, you’ll be well-equipped to succeed in the business of fashion, with career paths in advertising, event planning, direct marketing, public relations, social media, and more.
FASHION MARKETING ONLINE DEGREE AT LIM COLLEGE
- Our online Fashion Marketing program provides knowledge to prepare graduates for a career in a wide variety of positions related to Fashion Marketing. Courses cover a range of fashion and business subjects, including Global Marketing, Luxury Brand Management, Strategic Consumer Insights, and more.
ONLINE FASHION MARKETING PROGRAMS LET YOU...
...Prepare for a career in fashion whenever and wherever you are! Our Fashion Marketing degree online uses the same formula for success as our on-campus master’s degree program, and prepares you for a variety of career paths, while providing the scheduling flexibility you need.
With an online Fashion Marketing degree, you can pursue a wide range of career options including:
- Advertising Account Executive
- Brand Manager
- Creative Director
- Data Analytics Specialist
- Direct Marketing Manager
- Events Manager
- Market Researcher
- New Product Planner
- Product Manager
- Marketing Director
- CRM Manager
- Social Media Specialist
HOW DO THE FASHION MARKETING ONLINE COURSES WORK?
LIM College’s online Fashion Marketing program provides the same degree as our on-campus program, and is taught through the Blackboard Learning Management System. Attendance is measured by participating in academic activities online, such as group discussions and completing weekly assignments. You will also have an Online Advisor, who acts as a liaison between you, your instructors, and LIM College administrative teams. Online advisors are an invaluable resource to help guide you through your online Fashion Marketing program and resolve any questions or concerns that might arise along the way.
FASHION MARKETING DEGREE ONLINE - SAMPLE COURSES
Below are examples of courses you might take if you were enrolled in an LIM College online Fashion Marketing degree program:
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Markets
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Interactive & Internet Marketing
- Power of the Brand
- Public Relations
- Social Media & Mobile Marketing
- Fashion Marketing Management
- Luxury Brand Management in the Fashion Industry
- New Media Marketing in the Fashion Industry