Fashion Merchandising Online Degrees
PREPARE FOR A CAREER IN FASHION WHEREVER YOU ARE
LIM College’s online Fashion Merchandising degree programs allow you to pursue your dream of a fashion career from wherever you are. Whether you’re looking for a bachelor’s, master’s, or an associate degree, LIM College offers online options to fit your schedule. After earning your Fashion Merchandising degree online, you’ll be well-equipped to succeed in the business of fashion, with career paths that may include fashion buyer, brand manager, product planner, and more.
FASHION MERCHANDISING ONLINE DEGREE OPTIONS
- The online associate degree program in Fashion Merchandising & Management has a curriculum that will give you a competitive advantage in the fashion industry. This program is highly specialized, allowing you to begin your career immediately after graduating, or to enter a 4-year bachelor’s degree program.
- The Fashion Merchandising online bachelor’s degree program consists of a strong foundation in liberal arts, business classes, and professional courses that will prepare you for a career in the fashion business, or to continue on to earn a graduate degree.
- Online master’s degree programs in Fashion Merchandising prepare you to advance your career in fashion, retail, and/or management from wherever you are. Whether you’re looking to take your current career to the next level, continue your education in fashion, or transition to a fashion-focused career path, our online master’s program offers expert business and fashion faculty and important flexibility.
AN ONLINE DEGREE IN FASHION MERCHANDISING LETS YOU...
...Prepare for a career in fashion whenever and wherever you want to! A Fashion Merchandising degree prepares you for a variety of career paths and responsibilities, including being a fashion director, who has an intimate knowledge of fashion trends and how to promote key products, to being a fashion buyer, who strategically decides what products to order, stock, and sell.
With an online Fashion Merchandising degree, you can pursue a wide range of career options including:
- Brand Manager
- Merchandise Planner
- Trend Forecaster
- Creative Director
- Event Planner
- Fashion Director
- Fashion Stylist
- Product Developer
- Retail Store Director
- Licensing Specialist
- Merchandising Manager
SAMPLE ONLINE COURSES
The following courses are examples of what you might take if you were enrolled in an LIM College online Fashion Merchandising degree program.
- Advanced Buying & Planning
- Computer Aided Design for Merchandising
- Fashion Forecasting
- Fashion History & Global Attire
- Fashion Magazines
- Fashion Show Production
- Fashion Styling
- Global Retailing
- Introduction to the Fashion Business
- Product Development & Merchandising
- Street Style
- Advanced Fashion Merchandising
- Retail Merchandise Management
- Fashion Branding & Promotion
Learn More About Our Industry
Want to learn more about fashion merchandising careers, salaries, and more? Check out our articles and guides for more information about career opportunities for you.