Recruit at LIM
From luxury brands to retail giants; PR and lifestyle marketing firms to media publishers; tech startups to cannabis conglomerates — the world’s top companies and brands partner with LIM to hire diverse, experienced, and knowledgeable talent.
The Office of Career and Internship Services helps employers identify, connect with, and recruit LIM College undergraduate and graduate students, and alumni.
We offer a variety of options to support your talent strategy, including:
- Posting internship, co-op, and job opportunities
- Hosting events and information sessions
- Participation in LIM career fairs and events
- Direct messaging with students
- Classroom visits and project-based learning
- Mentoring and career networking
- Career exploration field trips
- Job shadowing and informational interviews
To learn more about how to build your employer brand on our campus, contact us at careers [at] limcollege.edu or connect with us on Handshake.
On Campus Recruiting
Meet and recruit undergraduate and master’s students and alumni looking for internships, co-ops, or entry level roles in the business of fashion and lifestyle. Host 1:1 and group info sessions, interact with diverse early career talent, and optimize your recruiting potential.
Contact us at careers@limcollege,edu to promote your internship, co-op, and part-time or full-time job opportunities for the 2022-2023 recruiting season.
Virtual Career Fair
The LIM College Fall 2022 Virtual Career Fair will be held on Thursday, October 27 from 12:00pm-6:00pm (ET) on Handshake. There is no registration fee or cost to attend.