To educate students on the career paths and possibilities for fashion business grads within the CBD space, LIM will host its first-ever “CBD Beauty & Wellness Week” March 2-4.
Panel discussions will feature a range of experts with experience in this emerging area, with topics focusing on projected growth in CBD and industry trends, newly created career paths, and more. And in keeping with LIM’s commitment to bringing industry innovations into the curriculum, these events are also part of students’ formal Career and Internship coursework.
Exploring Industry Trends (March 2, 6:30 PM EST)
Moderator: Stacy Rosenthal, VP of Marketing at High Falls Hemp NY
- Philippa Burgess, Co-Founder and COO, Fin Sol Group
- Karen Meshkov, Director of Business Development, FlowerHire - Talent in Cannabis
- Penelope Nam-Stephen, Chief Commercial Officer, Community Growth Partners
Career Journeys & Job Trends (March 3, 6:00 PM EST)
Moderator: Sarah Falvo, Director of Community, The Arcview Group
- Wendy Nguyen, CEO, Artemis House
- Allison Vaillancourt, CEO, BLNCD Naturals
- Dorian Morris, CEO, Undefined Beauty
- Colleen Finn, Head of Human Resources, Acreage Holdings
From Seed to Consumer (March 4, 6:30 PM EST)
- Hillary Mendes, Head of Beauty and Wellness, Free People
- Shane Mutter, President and CEO, Seed2System
- Christy Thiel, Director of Education and Partner Relations, Seed2System
- Danika Daly, Founder, Danika Daly PR
LIM students can register for these events via Handshake.