The virtual class took place over two days, with presentations from both institutions' faculty as well as industry guests.
Forty students, 20 from each school, participated. In addition to lectures, students took part in breakout sessions on licensing and data analytics in the fashion industry.
Featured speakers included:
- Carolyn D'Angelo - President, Laura Ashley and Managing Director of Brands, Gordon Brothers
- Matthew Walsh - Director of Data and Retail, Interactive Media in Retail Group
- Patty Mitropoulos - Graduate Studies Faculty, LIM
- Bill Gaden - President, Concord Theatricals Worldwide
- Dr. Robert Murcio - Senior Lecturer in Data Analytics, LCF and Senior Research Associate, Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
"We're excited to join forces with our colleagues at the London College of Fashion to create this virtual masterclass and present valuable insights into growth areas in the fashion industry," said John Keane, Chair of LIM's Graduate Studies Department.
"LIM and LCF students had a great opportunity to collaborate on group projects and make valuable personal connections."