Everbridge Safety Connect
Everbridge Safety Connect (ESC) is a feature of LIM College’s new emergency notification system, Everbridge LIM Alert (ELA).
All students, faculty and staff are required to download the Everbridge mobile app (Apple App store or Google Market) and complete the daily health questionnaire prior to coming to campus. The app will ask you six questions that will take less than 30 seconds to answer. After you have completed the questions, within 2 minutes you will receive an alert that either permits you to come to campus that day or prohibits you from coming to campus that day.
All students, faculty and staff should complete the questionnaire no more than 4 hours prior to their planned arrival on campus each day. All alerts are date- and time-stamped.
How to use Everbridge Safety Connect
2. If you have not installed and logged into the app, please do so. Find instructions here.
3. Once logged into the Everbridge app, you may begin to use Safety Connect. Reminder: ensure your contact info. is up to date in the Profile section.
4. If you need to update your contact information in the profile section, click "Edit" and enter the new phone # or email. Remember to hit "Save".
5. Select the red shield and star at the bottom right of your screen.
6. You will be taken to a page that looks like this. Select the “Daily Health Screening”.
7. Answer each question and submit your response.
8. Once you're finished with the questionnaire, you will see a confirmation message.
9. Allow 2-3 minutes to receive your push notification of “Approved or Not approved” return to campus badge and LIM email confirmation.
Each day, at each entrance, the front desk security guard or an LIM staff member will ask you to show your Daily Health Screening verification on your phone. You may also be selected for a random temperature check.
10. You will receive a pop-up, and your feed will update with one of the below.
11. An “APPROVED” badge looks like this.
12. A “DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS” badge looks like this. See LIM’s Returning to Campus: Health & Safety Page and select “What happens if a student or faculty/staff member fails the daily health screening and/or is not cleared to enter campus?” for next steps.
13. The email confirmation looks like this.
If you have any questions, contact Help Desk support: email@example.com