Post a Job
LIM College's job and internship search site is managed by the Symplicity Corporation, a state-of-the-art provider for educational and government institutions.
Registering for an account grants you access to all the services provided through Symplicity.
- Posting of jobs and internships for free.
- Eligible to participate in all internship programs.
- Participate in free on-campus recruiting events for full-time and internship positions, including our biannual Career Day.
- Express your interest in hosting a class field trip or visiting the campus to share your experience with students.
Showcase your current openings
If you’re interested in hiring a LIM College student or graduate, register for an employer account to post your job or internship opportunity and gain access to other services.
To register for an employer account:
- Click on "Register for the First Time" in the "Employer Log-In" section.
- Complete the "Employer Registration" profile template and submit.
- Once your "Employer Registration" information has been approved by our office (within 24 hours), you will receive a password via email.
To post a job or internship for free:
- Enter your email address as your "Username" and enter the password you were sent via email and log in.
- To post your job or internship to LIM College for free, click on the "Create new job or internship posting” link.
- You can begin to complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to LIM College students and alumni within 24 hours on Symplicity, a password protected on-line database of jobs and internships.
Contact us for assistance
Department of Experiential Education & Career Management
(212) 752-1530 Ext. 329