Post a Job
Organizations can utilize LIM College’s recruiting services via our Career Management System, Symplicity and gain access to a diverse student body with real world experience who are exposed to career-related programs, including career courses, internships, co-op, and networking events.
Showcase your current openings
If you’re interested in hiring a LIM College student or graduate, register for an employer account to post your job or internship opportunity and gain access to other services.
To register for an employer account:
- Click here and you will be redirected to the LIM College Symplicity login page.
- Click "Sign Up" and complete the registration form and hit "Submit".
- Once your employer registration has been approved by our office (within 2-5 business days), you will receive a password via email.
To post a job or internship for free:
- Login to Symplicity by entering your email address as your "Username" and enter the password you were sent via email.
- Click Create an Internship, Job, or Volunteer Posting found in your Shortcuts Menu.
- Complete the posting template and hit "Submit".
- Your position will be available to LIM College students and alumni within 2-5 business days.
Before posting your internship, review this important information.
Looking for more ways to get involved?
- Co-host a Career Management Workshop
- Serve as a Guest Speaker
- Host a Field Trip or Showroom Visit
- Host an On-Campus Networking Event or Info Session
- Attend a Career Fair
- Sponsor or Donate to an Event
- and MORE!
Contact us for assistance
For additional information and to learn more about our offerings contact us
Department of Experiential Education & Career Management
(212) 752-1530 Ext. 329