These are the LIM College COVID-19 policies, effective May 11, 2023:
COVID-19 Vaccination and Boosters
- LIM College will no longer require a COVID-19 vaccination for on campus in-person study, work and/or activities, effective May 11, 2023.
- The College still strongly encourages all members of our community to be vaccinated and maintain routine boosters as recommended by the CDC.
- Masking will remain optional in all* LIM College locations
- *Individual faculty members may require masking for their class meetings and studio sessions.
- In keeping with our commitment to respecting our community values, we expect everyone on campus to support the decisions others may make to wear a mask at any time.
- Free masks remain available for students and employees at Access Control or in Student Affairs.
- If you are exposed to COVID-19, per the CDC’s guidance, you should wear a KN-95 or N-95 mask for 10 days and get tested on day 5. Quarantining is no longer required.
COVID-19 Positive Test
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you are still required to email email@example.com.