No matter where you are in your career, if you're ready to be part of this skyrocketing industry, LIM College has a program to help you get in on it.
Are you starting college or transferring from another institution?
Do you want to be a trailblazer?
Earn a focused four-year degree that includes foundational business knowledge and specialized cannabis courses.
Looking to take your career to the next level or in a new direction?
Our one-year MPS in The Business of Cannabis will prepare you for leadership and management roles.
Offered in a fully online format, coursework can be completed whenever and wherever you are.
Cannabis Business Careers
The cannabis industry encompasses a variety of markets, including beauty/wellness, industrial use (hemp), adult use, and medicinal/pharmaceutical use.
In 2021, the cannabis industry created an average of 280 new jobs per day. (source: 2022 Leafly Jobs Report)Explore a Career in Cannabis
Eager to educate yourself about the fastest growing industry of our time? Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about cannabis and its connected fields and terms.Learn More Here
Business of Cannabis Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty / Founder & CEO, LOWD
- Adjunct Faculty / Founder, Branding Bud Consulting Group
Kristin Jordan, Esq.
- Adjunct Faculty / Chief Executive Officer, Park Jordan
- Adjunct Faculty / Chief Commercial Officer, Community Growth Partners
- Adjunct Faculty / Chief Operating Officer, Purple City Genetics
- Adjunct Faculty / Founder & CEO, Poplar
- Adjunct Faculty/ CEO and Co-Founder, Alibi Cannabis
- Adjunct Faculty/ Founding Partner, MRTA Law, PC
- Academic Director, Business of Cannabis / Adjunct Faculty
Michael P. Londrigan
- Chair / Associate Professor