International Appointments & Workshops
Please contact the International Student Services Office (ISSO) to schedule a one-on-one appointment to address your questions or concerns with the Manager, International Student Services.
Kate Levy has been working at LIM College since July 2014. As LIM College’s Manager, International Student Services, Kate works with all F-1 international students. Kate advises international students on how to maintain legal F-1 status and advises students on regular and complex F-1 status issues. Kate also works with students on overcoming cultural adjustment issues. Kate provides regular on-campus workshops about CPT, OPT, travel regulations and as well as other topics related topics to F-1 students’ status. Kate holds a B.A. in Linguistics from Rostov Institute of Foreign Languages.
Spring 2020 Workshop & Session Schedule:
- 01/24 Make Up International Student Orientation: 3:00-4:30pm Fifth Avenue, room 0508
- 02/07 Maintaining F-1 Status & CPT/OPT Workshop: 3:00-4:14pm Fifth Avenue, room 0508
- 02/21 International Student Career Day: 1:00-4:00pm Townhouse, FashionOpolis
- 03/09 Travel Signatures Party: 1:15pm-2:30pm, Fifth Avenue, Conference Room
- 04/15 Life After Graduation: 3:00pm-4:00pm, Fifth Avenue, room 0508
- April 2020, TBD - Workshop with an Immigration Attorney: 3:00pm-4:00pm, Townhouse, FashionOpolis