From the moment you start your LIM education, you will develop the skills and knowledge you need to find an internship and career that's right for you. Every course and experience will help you explore diverse career pathways in fashion and lifestyle, focus your interests, and hone your abilities.
The Office of Career and Internship Services (CIS) educates and empower all students to design, launch and build a meaningful career. We provide 1:1 career coaching and personalized support to help you achieve your goals.
Here is just some of what we offer:
• 1:1 Career Coaching
• Group Career Coaching
• On Campus Recruiting
• Virtual Career Fairs
• Internship and Job Search Support
• Career Education Courses and Planning
• Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
• Resume, Cover Letter, or LinkedIn Reviews
• Exploratory Career Path Discussions
• Networking Strategies & Preparation
• Signature Events, Workshops and Industry Panels
• Post-Graduation Lifelong Career Coaching