WWD Shines the Spotlight on LIM Alumni
May 1, 2017
|Photo by Dave Hunt|
As part of an ongoing series of career path stories, WWD (Women's Wear Daily) has run a number of profiles on successful LIM graduates. WWD is a fashion industry trade publication often called "the bible of fashion."
- Erica Infantolino (’03) is Macy’s Inc.’s Market Vice President of New Jersey/Pennsylvania. After starting her career at Macy’s while still at LIM, she quickly rose through the ranks and is now responsible for 12 stores in Macy’s third-largest district.
- Tiffany Lyght (MBA ‘13), has worked for Gucci, Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger. She’s now a digital analyst at The Children’s Place.
- Delisha Fields ('11), is Senior Manager of Marketing and Activations at IMG Fashion, a global sports, events and talent management company.
- Erica Young ('06), Director of Marketing, Ashley Stewart, leads the marketing efforts for its 89 stores in 22 states, as well as the company's e-commerce site.
- Alali George-Williams (’96), Director of Creative Operations, Digital at Victoria’s Secret, oversees the tactical execution of the operating milestones for the retailer’s online store. Alali launched her career via an LIM College internship at Macy’s Herald Square.
- Luisa Herrera-Garcia ('88), Senior Vice President of Operations and Production at John Varvatos Enterprises, is a leading executive in the menswear arena with more than two decades of experience at brands including Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis, and PVH.
- Bianca Caampued ('07), Co-founder and Creative Director of Small Girls PR, has grown her start-up business into a 40-person, bi-coastal company and led projects for clients including Ann Taylor, Google, The Kingdom of the Netherlands, Simon & Schuster, and Verizon.
- Doug Jakubowski ('83), is the President - North America, for FitFlop USA LLC. He's also a member of LIM’s Fashion Industry Advisory Board. With more than three decades of experience, Doug has held a variety of prominent positions, including Chief Merchandising Officer for Perry Ellis and Chief Merchandising Officer for Kenneth Cole Productions Inc.
- Lisa Rosenbaum ('78) is the Vice President of Merchandising at HSN. She’s held several key executive positions throughout her career, including Vice President of Merchandising at Shoe Carnival Inc. and Executive Vice President at Benchmark Brands Inc. She was also Division President at Crosstown Traders Inc., and Director of Merchandising at Victoria’s Secret Catalog.