Get ready to advance your career.
Top Reasons to get a Master's at LIM
- Fast and flexible: one-year, 30-credit programs. Convenient class schedules on campus or online.
- Acquire skills and knowledge you can apply in the workplace immediately.
- We partner with hundreds of companies every year on jobs, events, and internships.
- Industry-expert faculty bring workplace know-how straight to class. Plus, networking events, guest speakers, and company visits.
- Receive comprehensive, lifetime career services—our Class of '22 had a 96% Career Outcomes rate!
- Students on F-1 visas can apply to do CPT in their first semester and eligible students in STEM-designated programs can apply for a 24-month OPT extension.
Ready to take the next step?Apply Now
Not a Master's Degree Applicant?
If you're going to be a first-year or transfer undergrad student, find information for your application process.Applying to LIM College
Fashion Educators Grant
Do you teach a college-level, fashion-related course? Learn more about a grant that will cover 50% of your tuition.Learn More