If you can’t -- or don’t want to – be a full-time college student in New York this fall, you don’t have to give up on an LIM education. Fashion Gap is a flexible, affordable way to “test out” LIM courses – while you start to make progress towards your degree. And when you’re ready to start full time, we’ll be right here waiting for you.
Who is Eligible:
Open to all students who canceled or deferred their Admission for Fall 2020 on-campus programs.
$650 per credit
Undergraduate Students (bachelor’s and associate degree programs):
- CARE 1300 Designing Your Dream Career (2 credits)
- FASH 1110 Intro to the Fashion Business (3 credits)
Graduate Students (master’s degree programs):
- MPSR 651 Advanced Fashion Merchandising (3 credits)
- MPSR 653 Fashion Retail Management (3 credits)
- MPSR 657 Technology in Fashion Merchandising and Management (3 credits)
- MPSM 600 Fashion Marketing Management (3 credits)
- MPSS 601 The Relationship Between Fashion and the Supply Chain (3 credits)
- MPSS 603 Global Business Management (3 credits)
How to Apply:
Speak with you Admissions Counselor. To find your counselor, click here.